The European Horse Network is a non-profit network of stakeholders acting at a World, European, National or Regional level within the European horse
Its purpose is to:
- Promote the development of the horse sector in Europe.
- To help members coordinate their activities in order to increase the visibility and impact of the horse sector.
- Act as a platform for the horse industry to communicate common issues with European institutions and media at the European level.
- Exchange views on political developments affecting the horse sector in Europe.
- Discuss, define and lobby on areas of common interests on the European political agenda.
- Discuss and define issues of common interest to develop the horse sector in Europe.