The European Horse Network remembers our Honorary Chairman, Stefan Johanson, who tragically passed away on 31 December 2018. We will be always be
thankful to Stefan for his entrepreneurship and his vision to start EHN in 2010 – and will never forget him. The entire EHN family sends our
sincerest condolences to Stefan’s family and friends at this very sad time.
European Horse Network
The European Horse Network is a non-profit network of stakeholders acting at a World, European, National or Regional level within the European horse, pony and donkey and welfare sector. Its
purpose is to:
- Promote the development of the horse, pony and donkey sector in Europe.
- To assist members of the European Horse Welfare and the transport, slaughter and veterinarians network.
- To help members coordinate their activities in order to increase the visibility and impact of the equine sport, tourism and recreation sectors.
- Act as a platform for the horse, pony and donkey industry to communicate common issues with European institutions and media at the European level.
- Exchange views on political developments affecting the horse sector in Europe.
- Discuss, define and lobby on areas of common interests on the European political agenda.
- Discuss and define issues of common interest to develop the horse sector in Europe.