Its purpose is to:
- Promote the development of the horse sector in Europe.
- To help members coordinate their activities in order to increase the visibility and impact of the horse sector.
- Act as a platform for the horse industry to communicate common issues with European institutions and media at the European level.
- Exchange views on political developments affecting the horse sector in Europe.
- Discuss, define and lobby on areas of common interests on the European political agenda.
- Discuss and define issues of common interest to develop the horse sector in Europe.
EFTBA - European Federation of Thoroughbred Breeders Associations, FEI - International Equestrian Federation, European Equestrian Federation, EPMA - European Pari Mutuel Association, Pole Filiere Equine (Normandie) representing the Network of European Equestrian Regions, British Horse Society, FEIF – Icelandic Horses, WBFSH – World federation of Sport horses Breeders, Swedish Horse Council Foundation, IFHA - International Federation of Horseracing Authorities, UET - European Trotting Union, World Horse Welfare, FECTU – European Draught Horse Federation.